Thursday, April 21, 2016

Fruit Smoothie Shakeology

I LOVE smoothies!  It was the only way I ever got fruit and veggies into my diet when I was pregnant, and it is the perfect way to cool down on a hot Spring day here in Arizona!  This is my fave recipe, and my go-to just about every day for lunch.



Not only is it refreshing and delicious, this is a super-food packed shake!  It has all the vitamins and nutrients I need, it is actually filling {yay for not being starving an hour later} and it keeps those cravings for salty snacks and cheese away!  AND...best of all, it gives me that mid-day boost of energy I need to keep up with my kiddo in a 100%, all natural way!






How to make it:



* 1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology

{or try Vegan Tropical Strawberry!}


* 1 cup all natural orange juice


* 1 cup frozen pineapple


* 1 green container spinach


Blend it up and enjoy!  :)

Want to try it out yourself?  Click HERE to email me and I'll get you all set up to enjoy this recipe and many more!!






No comments:

Post a Comment