Sunday, April 10, 2016

25 Minutes + Simple Nutrition + Daily Support = RESULTS!

My life CHANGED in just 25 minutes a day.

Sound crazy?  Sound a little cheesey?  I would have thought so too until it happened, but it did!  After I had my son I had ZERO time to go to the gym anymore, and to be honest...ZERO motivation!  I was tired, self conscious, a little depressed and did I mention tired?  At 4 months postpartum I was going to be standing next to my best friend as her Matron of Honor and I didn't want what was looking back at me in the mirror to be in those pictures forever.  I wanted my body back!  I just didn't see a way to make that happen.  That's when my friend and coach reached out to me about this program I could do from home in just 25 minutes a day; Focus T25.  

I was skeptical to say the least, but I figured it was worth giving it a a shot...what did I have to lose?!  Apparently ALL the baby weight and then some!!!  And what did I gain?  CONFIDENCE!  I felt great!  After 2 rounds of the program, fitting in these quick workouts during nap time, I was feeling better than I did before having my son, and ready to stand up in my friends wedding and take that California beach vacation we had planned that summer!





But something was missing...
I had lost the weight, but I had also plateaued and I wanted to get even more toned!  That's where Shakeology and portion control stepped in!  I began replacing one meal a day with this yummy, 100% natural, nutrient dense shake and dialing in my nutrition with the 21 Day Fix portion control containers.  I was able to drop another 5 pounds and almost 15 inches!!!  I wasn't hungry, I didn't feel deprived, I was just eating to fuel my body {and enjoy the foods I loved} at the right times and in the correct amounts!  I was BLOWN AWAY!  I had a baby, I had a c-section, I had diastasis recti, and somehow after all that I was in the BEST shape of my life!  I wanted to shout it from the rooftops for all to hear because I knew if I could do that...ANYONE could!  


And that's where YOU come in!!
This month I am offering a discount on the program that started it all for me: Focus T25!  AND, as a little bonus, when you get set up with your T25 Challenge pack, not only will you get the entire program and a 30 day supply of Shakeology to start you off, I will also send you the 21 Day Fix portion control containers for FREE!


I want to teach you all I've learned about fitness and nutrition, and meal prep and portion control play a BIG part in how quickly you achieve the results you want!  With the portion control containers you'll be able to do just that...reach your goals!  And I will help you every step of the way to learn how and live a healthy, BALANCED life.  Because, let's be real, food is GOOD!  I'm a stress/emotional eater, so I know that #thestruggleisreal I don't ever want to feel deprived and if I want a cookie or a glass of wine...I'm gonna have it!  Everything in moderation, and I'll show you that even with those treats you can be healthy and feel great {NOT hangry!}



So what will you get?
  • the entire Focus T25 10 week program on DVD
  • 21 Day Fix portion control containers and meal guide FREE!
  • weekly meal plans with recipes and shopping lists
  • daily support and motivation from me and others in the group
  • truly awesome RESULTS!
And the best part?  You can do this ALL from the comfort of your own home and fit it into YOUR schedule!  It's just 25 minutes a day!  You can do this!

As well, during the group I'll be raffling off TWO T25 Gamma programs!  A little extra incentive to commit to your daily routine, push play and reach your goals!  Gamma is a bonus 4 week program that you can do after you've finished T25 to really up your game and continue going strong!



This program, the community of the groups I was part of that held me accountable daily and the simple nutrition from 21 Day Fix is what has got me to where I am today.  I have found something that actually WORKS for me, long term, and I know that it can work for you too!  I can't wait to combine these aspects of my favorite programs and do this right along side you! 


Are you ready to COMMIT?  To dig deep, push yourself and get your own before and after pictures that will have you feeling GREAT this summer?  Fill out the form below and I'll get back to you within 24 hours to answer your questions and get you set up!  The group starts May 16th and to keep it more personal and fun I'll only be opening up 15 spots so reserve yours ASAP!





Can't wait to meet you and have you be my next inspiring transformation story! 




No comments:

Post a Comment