Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Country Heat is HERE!


I just spent the weekend in Nashville...the HUB for all things country, and the PERFECT place to launch and fall in love with the newest Beachbody workout...COUNTRY HEAT!

Do you:
* LOVE country music
* LOVE to dance
* dislike working out
* need to keep your workouts fun to stay motivated

If so, this is the program for YOU!





On August 15th I'll be walking people through this program start to finish.  Daily support and accountability, weekly meal plans to make your nutrition simple and the fun of a group of women all working towards the same goal: getting FIT and having FUN while doing it!

So what's the program all about?

Country Heat features some of the TOP country music out there today, and puts dance moves to it to help you lose weight and tone up!  There is NO choreography,  just follow along with the steps for 30 minutes or less!  This low impact program is designed for people of all shapes, sizes, fitness and dance levels so ANYONE can do it and get the results they're looking for!

What do you get?

You'll get 5 high-energy, high-fun workouts and 1 Dance Conditioning workout that will give you all the calorie-burning benefits of a great cardio workout while using every muscle in your body to fire up your metabolism.

In addition...remember me talking about what 21 Day Fix is all about??  Remember those pretty, colorful, portion control containers that help you dial in your nutrition and learn what and how much to eat each day while eating foods your LOVE and not dieting?  You get those along with a new nutrition guide with new recipes with Country Heat too!

PLUS, you'll get 30 days access to Beachbody OnDemand where you'll be able to stream your Country Heat workout (and many others!) for a full 30 days!

And last but definitely not least, you'll get a 30 day supply of Shakeology to replace one meal a day with.

What makes it work?

First off, it's FUN!!  It's a program you'll actually enjoy doing and want to stick with!

Second, there are no complicated moves.  There's no equipment or weights needed...just YOU!  If I can do it (with my two left feet!) so can you!

Third, the nutrition.  Autumn Calabrese created this amazing system that has truly changed MY life, and it's so simple that anyone can do it and still enjoy food, not be starving and learn how to not only feed but FUEL your body!


So are you ready to grab your friends and get dancing?  Trust me, I thought that this program wasn't for me AT ALL, but after being in Nashville and trying it out I'm excited to get started in a few weeks and would love to have you join us!

It's SO easy for me to get stuck in a rut with my cardio...I'm sure you can relate.  That's why I can't wait to mix it up with this program and get dancing!!  

If you want to reserve your spot in my upcoming group, fill out the form below and I'll get in touch with you ASAP!  Can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment