Thursday, February 23, 2017

What is Coaching?


Imagine where you want to be in three years.

(Don't worry, there's a point to this I swear!)

Are you taking the steps to make that happen or are you just going through the motions every day because it’s comfortable? If you were in the same place you are today three years from now, would you be happy with your life?

Looking back at my life three years ago I remember feeling okay. I had a new baby I adored, a loving husband, a roof over our heads…from the outside life looked pretty great but I felt so far from where I wanted to be. 


Living off one income (a job my husband hated that was draining the joy from his life) was causing us to go into more debt than I’d like to admit. I was lost in this new role of mom and didn’t know how to get myself back again. The traveling that was so much a part of who I was was no longer an option, and this house I’d bought in hopes of making it a home was sitting half-finished because we didn’t have the money to do what we truly wanted.

I joined a challenge group in hopes of getting my body back after my c-section, not realizing that that one leap of faith I took would completely change the course of my life. 


Now, three years later I have:


* husband who LOVES his job and finds passion and purpose in his days




* a career I’m passionate about that allows me to truly help others


* a daily routine that allows me to stay home with my son and be present in his life


* the best health I’ve EVER had

* five trips under my belt with two more planned in the next year

* a community of women I love who inspire, push me and support me daily

* FREEDOM and JOY



Whatever your dream life looks like, I want to help you achieve it because I know now that’s it’s possible! I’m living proof! Are you a positive, driven, self-starter who has a huge vision for your future? Are you willing to be coachable, to share your story with others to help and inspire them? Do you want more JOY and FREEDOM in your life?


If you have BIG dreams...check out this webinar I co-hosted with two of the amazing women on my team where we share our story, what coaching is all about and how it could be the missing puzzle piece in your life too!



Can you imagine one year from now having a life where you’re able to create your own schedule, not stressing about money and being filled with a purpose and passion as you truly make a difference in the lives of others?

If this resonates with you, CONTACT ME or message me on FACEBOOK .  I can't wait to talk to you!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment