Monday, May 22, 2017

Beachbody is Coming to the UK!



Have you heard the news???  Beachbody is coming to the UK!

This January Beachbody announced they would be going international...and I've been impatiently waiting to hear WHERE and WHEN and today they announced it!  We're heading to the United Kingdom THIS FALL 2017!!!  I am beyond thrilled and hope YOU are too!!



I'm in the UK!  What does this mean for me?

There are two sides of Beachbody that you'll be able to take advantage of!  First up...the consumer/challenger side!  You'll be able to purchase the Beachbody workouts (think P90X, 21 Day Fix, Insanity, PiYo, Core De Force and more!) enjoy Beachbody On Demand through your laptop/phone/smart TV, start drinking my absolute favorite 100% natural meal replacement shake (Shakeology) and BEST of all join a  fitness and nutrition accountability group!!  The groups are a community of people all working towards their health and fitness goals, giving one another support and motivation and a place where I share my meal plans, best tips and tricks and coach you one-on-one through your program and beyond!

OR, you can also join as a Team Beachbody Coach as an independent distributor.  Your job would be to help others achieve their health and fitness goals by using Beachbody programs and supplements, inviting them to join you on your journey, enroll them in accountability groups and share YOUR journey through social media to inspire others!  As a coach you receive a 25% discount on all products AND you earn a 25% commission on everything people purchase through you.  As a top 200 Elite Coach in 2017, I will be here to mentor you along the way, teach you the ropes and then be your business partner as you start to grow your own team!  We have a team training website you'll have access to, a Facebook community page for our team where you'll get support and can ask questions, we do bi-monthly team calls through Zoom and I'll give you my step-by-step instructions on how to be successful as a health and fitness coach!  You're never alone in this, and the cool thing is...you're starting RIGHT as we launch in the UK so you'll be first to reach out to your network!

I cannot wait to share this incredible opportunity with you!!  Becoming a coach has changed my life and my family's life and I know it can for you too!

Make sure you contact me HERE to stay in the loop as the launch approaches or hop over to Facebook and send me a friend request and message and we'll talk more so you'll be ready to go as soon as we go live!!

Can't wait to hear from you!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment