Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Beachbody OnDemand Annual All-Access Pass!


Looking for an alternative (or maybe something better!) than a gym membership come 2017?

We're just a couple weeks out from the New Year and I know most people plan “New Year’s Resolutions”.  So often they include health and fitness goals and I don't know about you, but for me in past years I have written down my “weight loss” resolutions only to find myself in the exact same place come Summer.  Over the past two years, I’ve learned that it’s not just about losing weight (although that is a lovely perk), but I’ve learned how to fuel my body and incorporate quick, effective workouts into my daily routine, and it has literally changed my life!  

AND, lucky for you, now you have the chance to access ALL the programs I love for an entire YEAR with the new Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand challenge pack!

Last year Beachbody launched Beachbody OnDemand.  Think of it like Netflix for workout programs!  For a monthly fee you were able to stream any workout program you purchased, plus many additional programs (think P90X, Insanity and Turbo Fire), as well as preview newer programs like 21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Country Heat and Core De Force all from your smartphone, laptop or TV!


In addition to the amazing workouts, you also got access to the workout calendars and nutrition guides to these programs so you could get the results you were looking for, as well as access to added goodies like FIXATE, a cooking show geared towards the popular 21 Day Fix portion control system!

And the BEST part of it all, you could do these workouts from ANYWHERE!

Travel for work?  Love going to the gym but not sure what to do when you get there?  Beautiful day and want to take your workout outside?  With Beachbody OnDemand you can take your workouts with you wherever you go, do them whenever you can fit them into your schedule and have access to everything you need 24/7.


Sounds amazing right!?  And it is!  BUT, now there's something EVEN BETTER!

Starting next week, December 27th, you can purchase an entire YEAR membership to Beachbody OnDemand, and when you do you get a lot of added perks!!

With the Beachbody OnDemand Annual All Access challenge pack you will get:

* 24/7 access to ALL the workout programs Beachbody has to offer in full (including the new programs like Core De Force, 21 Day Fix Extreme and Country Heat!)

* Immediate access to any new program that will be released in 2017 (and there's some pretty exciting things coming down the pipeline!)

* 30 days of Shakeology to replace one meal a day


* all the nutrition guides and calendars that come with the programs including meal plans and recipes

All for an entire YEAR!

PLUS, in addition to everything above, you'll get the support of ME as your 24/7 "personal trainer" throughout the year and be added to a community of people who are all pushing towards the same goal of living a healthier lifestyle and motivating one another along the way!

SO...are you thinking of getting a gym membership come 2017?  Instead, why not try something different that will give you SO much more? 



This challenge pack will be available December 27th for a special deal for the entire YEAR, plus the 30 days of Shakeology to replace one meal a day with, meal plans, a supportive community and me as your 24/7 personal coach!  

And all for just $199!

If you're interested and want to join in on my upcoming challenge group, contact me HERE , reserve your spot in my next challenge group HERE or find me on Facebook HERE and shoot me over a message!  I can't wait to hear from you and help you kick off 2017 strong and have the healthiest year of your life!  








No comments:

Post a Comment